We couldn’t have done it without you.
Thank you for being part of Chicago NOW’s Women Who Dared 2019! We are thrilled that so many of you were able to join us as we honored and thanked Rep. Kelly Cassidy and Sendy Soto for their important contributions to the local feminist community.
Sendy Soto and Rep. Kelly Cassidy pose with CNOW Board Members.
Chicago NOW is an all-volunteer chapter dedicated to making our city a better place for women and girls. Our work is financed solely by contributions from members, donors and sponsors. Your support of events like Women Who Dared enables us to continue our important activist work.
Chicago NOW is dedicated to making our city a better place for women and girls by:
- Advocating for economic equity that affects all women and particularly women of color
- Working to end violence against women in all its forms
- Advancing the ratification of the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA) to the U.S. Constitution
- Defending and supporting LGBTQ rights
- Amplifying women’s voices and leading the way for systemic change in racial justice
- Fighting for reproductive justice
Follow us on social media! And, stay tuned for info on our open board meeting this December, when we’ll elect our 2020 board and toast our accomplishments. Join us for cocktails and dinner, get to know our board members, and find out how you can continue to supercharge the feminist fight.
Thank you again for helping us fight for equality and justice for all women and girls!